Sunday, April 10, 2011

My dress!!!

Since we were debating our date, I decided that I needed to go try on dresses :) My mom, my future mother-in-law, and my future sis-in-law went last Sunday.  I really went to just see what styles I liked and which were definitely not me.  I found one dress at David's Bridal that I ABSOLUTELY loved on the mannequin.  It was the first dress that I tried on, and I really liked it.  I didn't love it though.  I tried on another, which I liked better, and then I tried on THE ONE! I came out of the dressing room smiling SO big, and I knew that it was my dress :)  I LOVE IT! I tried on two other dresses just to make sure that I wasn't going to love any other dress in the store.  So, a year and 4 months before my wedding and I bought my dress :) However, it may be a blessing because It has to be ordered, and have alterations before I can bring it home. The ladies at David's Bridal were awesome :) They were so nice and helpful!  I can't believe that I tried on 5 wedding dresses and found mine.  I went dress shopping for a dining-in function for Mr. R's ROTC, and I tried on about 50 dresses. I guess when you find "the one" you just know :)

While we were getting my dress, I went ahead and decided that my future-sis-in-law (she's 6) will be my flower girl :) We also bought her dress - it is SO cute! I love it! :)

That's all for now! Trying to play catch up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment