Sunday, May 15, 2011

Colors

It's been a while since I've been able to find a few minutes to get on here. Today I have been looking at colors.  I have been pretty set on cobalt blue for a while. However, lately I find myself wanting to add colors to my palette.  I have been considering:

 Cobalt blue, teal, and purple, 















Cobalt blue and yellow
















Cobalt blue, teal, gray










Cobalt blue, watermelon pink












I am not sure what I am going to go with! It really doesn't help that I am always super indecisive :) Hopefully I will figure it out soon!

Also, it seems as though our date is never going to be set in stone. We have been trying to juggle a family member's deployment, Mr. R's field training date, and me starting a new job. It has been quite a struggle to find a date that will make everyone happy.  I guess after talking to Mr. R and my FMIL, I have to realize that I am not going to be able to make everyone happy.  This doesn't sit well with me though :(  We also found out that we may not know when Mr. R will be going to field training until two weeks before he goes.  This does not leave me with many options except to set a date BEFORE field training begins.  I am still debating what we are going to do.  The earliest that I feel that we will set our date is May 18th, 2012.  It would be really cool to set it on June 2, 2012 (That is our 4 year anniversary :) !! ) I guess I just need to figure it out and stick with it.  Hopefully everything will come together smoothly!



Mr R. and I at his Dining-out function.

No comments:

Post a Comment